Spotlight on Healthcare Design
My Resource Library is thrilled to invite you to participate in our latest online special event, “Spotlight on Healthcare Design”! This unique opportunity will allow healthcare manufacturers to highlight their latest and greatest offerings to MRL’s highly targeted, industry-specific audience, over 81,000 users. The event will go live on MRL starting on January 18, 2021 through March 31st, 2021 and also be promoted in ‘Delve’ magazine, social media and our newsletters.
All manufacturers who wish to participate may reserve their free binder space or upgrade to the premium showcase package. All binder submissions must received by January 11th, 2021 for inclusion in the event launch. Email all assets to email@example.com *Please note this special event is only for your new Healthcare Products.
Please include the following items in your asset package:
- Logo in .png format with transparent background
- Binder spine image 1024 X 220px (1024 X 320px for premium)
- List of products to be featured
- Limit of 10 products per binder (unlimited for premium)
Details for the Premium Showroom Showcase Packager are below. If you’d like to reserve a premium binder, please indicate that on your form. Space is limited.
Premium Package for Spotlight on Healthcare Design on My Resource Library
- Full Showroom Feature in ‘Delve’ Magazine. Includes story up to 1000 words and high-resolution images. Up to 3 pages. – $2500 à la carte value.
- Full page ad in Delve (subsequent issue, after showroom feature. Can choose any month except October 2021). – $2800 à la carte value.
- Newsletter Feature and Social Media Shout Out – $1500 à la carte value.
- HUB Homepage Hero Display Ad – $2000 à la carte value.
- Larger Binder Spine (priceless: not available à la carte)
- Unlimited product images/ Free version receives only 10 per product (priceless: not available à la carte)
- All free binder features – Custom header image, unlimited finder images, link to main binder on MRL or link to manufacturer’s website.
Total value: $8,800 / cost $1,997 one-time fee