Ready for some Holiday fun?
MRL is hosting a virtual Hygge Holiday Scavenger Hunt and we would like to invite you to join us!
How to Play:
1. Using the clues below find the 10 images in MRL’s Hub.
2. Pick one image (there can be multiple) drag & drop the image in to a Project Binder.(How to create a Project Binder)
3. Email a link to the completed Project Binder containing the 10 images reflecting the clues to Vera@myresourcelibrary.com.
1. It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness. – Eleanor Roosevelt
2. Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree.
3. “Only in the darkness, can you see the stars.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
4. Sweet dreams are made of Starbucks lattes and a little foam.
5. Feeling spiritual under vaulted ceilings.
6. Peiskos: the feeling when you sit in front of a fireplace & enjoy its warmth.
7. After the sunset I stayed up all night to think, and then it dawned on me…
8. While My Guitar Gently Weeps… – The Beatles
9. Mirror, mirror on the wall… – Snow White
10. An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
A few rules and details:
All submissions are due on Wednesday, December 16th midnight PST.
Email a link to the Project Binder to email@example.com
We will randomly select 3 winners: 1 design firm user, 1 dealership user, and 1 educational user.
We will double check your Project Binder for completion and will announce the 3 winners on Friday, December 18th.
*Hint: The bold word in the clue is the image we want you to find!*
Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org