Koncīs™ Dynamic Monitor Arms by Chief
Chief, an industry leader in AV mounting solutions, introduces the Koncīs™ Series, feature-rich monitor arms with a budget-friendly price point.
Koncīs Dynamic Monitor Arms provide a flexible workspace solution designed to meet the needs of commercial and home offices. The series is offered in single and dual monitor arm configurations with silver and black finishes to match a variety of environments. Designed for sleek aesthetics and functionality, Koncīs monitor arms feature premium gas springs for smooth dynamic height adjustment. Effortlessly tilt monitors with patented Centris™ Extreme Tilt with +65° to -10° of fingertip tilt adjustment. Koncīs arms also feature 180° arm rotation stop, which protects walls and furniture panels from over-rotation.
“Our goal is to develop a simple set of premium-grade monitor arms that provide a ton of value for both commercial and home office customers,” said Business Development Manager, David Albright. “The Koncīs Series arms have all of the premium features you need while maintaining a budget-friendly price point.”
Koncīs monitor arms are easy to install and ship pre-assembled with clamp and grommet mounting methods. Monitors seamlessly snap into place with our quick-connect interface and include internal cable management to ensure workspaces remain clutter-free. The 2 – 15 lbs. (1 – 7 kg) weight capacity range of Koncīs is compatible with most monitors up to 32”. Built for durability and safety, Koncīs mounts are tested to meet or exceed ANSI/BIFMA X5.5 Desk and Table Product standards.
Chief offers flexible solutions to complement commercial and home offices with elegant aesthetics, functionality and value at the forefront of the design process. Koncīs Dynamic Monitor Arms offer a premium monitor mounting experience and value for workspace environments.
- 12” dynamic height adjustment with smooth-motion gas spring technology
- 2 – 15 lbs. weight capacity range is compatible with most monitors up to 32”
- Patented Centris™ Extreme Tilt provides +65° to -10° of effortless fingertip tilt adjustment
- Quick Release Monitor Interface for ease of install and service, with 100×100 and 75×75 mm VESA compatibility
- Pre-installed 180° Rotation Stop protects walls & furniture panels (removable)
- Integrated Cable Management & Tool Storage
- Easily clamps to edge of desk or through 2”+ grommet holes with included 2-piece desk clamp
- Tested to meet or exceed ANSI/BIFMA X5.5 Desk & Table Products standard