Jasper Chair continues to grow hospitality offering
Continuing to provide new designs for the hospitality industry, Jasper Chair introduced thirteen new series in 2021. Moving forward into our next century, we intend to keep adding more designs and providing robust product for our customers.
Let Jasper Chair help you create your environment. Guest seating to lounge, the collections are ready for those spaces enjoyed by all.
- Stella – offering a curved open back for fluid movement to the seat. Soft cushions and steam bent legs complete this charming design.
- Tate – showcasing a tall backrest into a plush seat. The stately design will inspire rooms.
- Baden – crafted with soft curves and round tapered legs. Embracing an essence from the past and available with multiple design options.
- Grace – plush seat mixed with a slight curve. Offered in chair, armchair, and oversized armchair.
- Molly – notable and ample design. The exposed wood frame rounds out the back to make the chair distinctive.
- Theo – a classic design inspired to fit a multitude of environments. Choose between a ladder or rail back design.
- Denver – three back styles with the same premium wood frame. Providing comfort for all with the option of a transitional arm to allow easy movement.
- Darcey – polished lines create a clean design that stands out amongst the rest. Offered in metal and wood frames.
- Wesley –Lightweight and an alluring aesthetic, yet well-built and comfortable. It’s a beloved bentwood seat option.
- Avery – full upholstery is contrasted with hairpin legs or metal motion base. Relaxing and delightful for all its guest.
- Bella – plush rolled arms, soft radiuses, and wood legs highlight an abundance of character.
- Maxwell – allure of deep foam seats, gently sloped wing arms and tall backrest. Inviting with a contemporary design.
- Parker – soft radiuses, and wood legs emphasize the powerful quality. Featuring changeable cushions and sinuous spring seats to allow for long lasting comfort.
In 1921, we decided to make chairs in an uncompromising manner. That spirit is alive and well today. We make every chair from start to finish, beginning with raw lumber, graded, stacked, and dried to absolute perfection. We bend the rules, preserve lost arts, and pursue a level of quality that’s hard to come by.