Introducing the Dynamic Furnishing Solution to Tomorrow’s Challenges
A Fresh Approach Designed to Meet Everchanging Needs Ready to transform the way your faculty, students or teams interact?
Then you’re ready for the FBT Series of Fold & Roll Booths. Effective student engagement is as vital as ever – and constantly evolving. Whether it’s discussing viewpoints in a late-night study session, calling out a teachable moment during a distance learning class, or providing a unique
lunch experience – traditional school and other collaborative furnishing options are not the best alternative for today’s group settings. That’s why we created the FBT Series of Fold & Roll Booths.
Forward-thinking. Versatile. Customizable.
Yesterday’s seated folding table designs have their place, but not when it comes to the flexibility and truly effective pedagogy and communication that today’s educational applications demand. Rapid mobility, digital learning aids, and onboard power and charging connections for hand-held devices are no longer niceties, but must-haves.
FBT Series of Fold & Roll Booths are entirely mobile and quickly deployable, with specific models offering power-readiness, the ability to mount a monitor and additional surface space standard to support training, dining and other interactive requirements, with ADA configurations available.
Built-Ins? Start with Inspiration, Intuition and Ingenuity.
FBT Series of Fold & Roll Booths expand floor plan possibilities and usage alternatives for classrooms, food courts, common spaces and more. Deployment, foldability, transport and storage are simple and seamless, making space transformation for diverse purposes instantaneous. Plus, endless color and branding customization options elicit user pride, creativity and enthusiasm for the task at hand, whether it’s touching down for an impromptu live or online brainstorming session, one-on-one training, or lunch with classmates.
• Complements the latest K-16 dining, library and learning space design trends through flexibility, area optimization and impactful use of color and branding
• Alternately turns designated areas as well as underutilized niches alike in lobbies, hallways and
break areas into meaningful touch down and meeting spaces
• Promotes occupant interaction across all configurations, with select models designed with
distance learning and peer mentoring in mind
• Created for diverse multipurpose settings: from individual unit use for small groups to mix-and match configurations for larger learning, dining or open environments
• Patent-pending design; easily deploys, folds and moves to redefine space requirements – now! – and tightly nests to maximize storage space (just 15 linear feet accommodates 10 units)
• Proven engineering stands up to the rigors of multiple daily deployments, cleaning and disinfection, and less-than-gentle care from students
• Enhanced safety – first and foremost: features include anti-pinch points, locking casters, and
pneumatic-assist lift and deployment
• An investment for end-use customers regardless of application, and long-term use backed by a 13-year warranty supports sustainability initiatives