HPFi® Sets 2016 Pricing
2015 was an exciting year of change for High Point Furniture Industries:
- We have a new logo and brand image
- We created new environmental images in clean, contemporary settings
- We developed new print brochures
- We re-launched our web site with the new images and brochure PDF’s
- We updated our 3 business day QS quick-ship program offering over 250,000 SKU’s
- We updated our 7 business day NOW quick-ship program featuring over 1,100 designer upholsteries
In order to offer the “Made in the USA” quality with all of the options that its clients need in a cost-efficient manner, HPFi will not print a 2016 Price Book. However, a 3.5% increase on all products must be implemented effective January 1, 2016. The HPFi sales team will be distributing labels to affix to HPFi 2015 Price Book. The online PDF of the HPFi 2015 Price Book will also be updated. Also of special notice, there will be no increase on any product options. For those who require or need palletization of HPFi casegood products, the two pallet options are consolidating to a single, international-ready pallet.
Additionally, the seating finish options have been updated:
- 7300/7400 Series – Gray base option is discontinued and Driftwood is added
- Medium Oak (OAK) and Natural Oak (NOK) are discontinued and Driftwood (DW) is added
HPFI operates a 4,100 sq. ft. showroom and two manufacturing facilities in High Point, North Carolina with
over 440,000 square feet of manufacturing space. With roots in High Point, the furniture capital of the world,
HPFI combines the skill and expertise of seasoned furniture craftspeople with modern day technology to
deliver exceptional value to its customers.