Clear Design Adds Single Monitor Arm to Nexus Series
Manage desk space, improve comfort, and increase flexibility in the workplace
Clear Design announced today the addition of the Single-Monitor Arm to the Nexus Series. This new addition to its FAST Program offers an ergonomic and space-saving solution for workstations. Nexus monitor arms free up desk space and have built-in cable management to keep workstations looking clean. The finger-touch dynamic height adjustment and 360 rotation allow for smooth, easy adjustments to find the ideal monitor height while sitting or standing. Pair the Nexus single arm with the dual arm to accommodate workstations that need three screens to efficiently work through tasks.
Other features and benefits of the Nexus Single-Monitor Arm include:
- Premium, ergonomic design
- Pneumatic gas-spring arm
- Finger-touch dynamic height adjustment
- Edge and grommet mount included
- VESA 75×75/100×100 mm quick-release mount
- Fits monitors up to 32″
- Available in black, silver, and white
- Optional laptop tray (sold separately) with adjustable clamps with rubber covers, handle for easy repositioning, ventilated plate for heat dissipation, VESA 75×75/100×100 mm compatibility, 11″–15.6″ laptop compatibility, and 3 color options
- BIFMA Certified
For more information about the Nexus Series Monitor Arms or the many lines of benching, height-adjustable desks, conference furniture, training tables, and more for the entire workspace, visit https://mycleardesign.com/.
About Clear Design
Office furniture manufacturer Clear Design first began in Sheffield, England in 1983. The US operations began in 2003 and have grown every year due to its high-quality, creative office furniture solutions and exceptional Customer Experience Team. With quick lead times, free project quotes, and renderings within 48 hours, Clear Design has built a reputation for providing reliable solutions quickly, and always going above and beyond for its customers.