The Premier Design Expo and Conference for Commercial Interiors on the East Coast
Now in Philadelphia!
NeoCon East, now entering its 14th year, continues to be the best place on the East Coast for the A&D community to see and specify the latest products and services across a wide spectrum of vertical markets. More than 250 innovative companies will showcase hot new products, visionary designs and cutting edge resources for the commercial interiors market.
The show’s new location at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia will enhance the NeoCon East experience and extend even greater benefits to attendees and exhibitors. From its convenient Northeast location, to its strong economy and powerful design community, the “City of Brotherly Love” will be the ideal host.
- NeoCon East showcases the best in products and services, ready to specify, across a spectrum of vertical markets including Workplace, Healthcare, Education, Public Space, Hospitality, Retail and Government.
- Supported by GSA, NeoCon East features the largest concentration of products and services under GSA’s Multiple Awards Schedule Program.
- The show’s Fall timing is ideal for post-NeoCon product availability and, for government procurement, coincides well with the federal budget cycle.
- NeoCon East features world class programming including keynote presentations by industry icons and more than 25+ CEU –accredited programs. View the 2015 Conference Proceedings here.
- New in 2015, NeoCon East co-located with AIA Philadelphia’s Design on the Delaware Conference.
- Inspiring networking and social events with industry leading partners and strong regional organizations, including AIA and IIDA, enhanced the NeoCon East experience for attendees and exhibitors alike.
- NeoCon East’s Opening Night Event featured IIDA PA/NJ/DE Chapter’s 14th Annual Philadelphia Product Parade right on the show floor.